The IAB Workgroup Educate wants to transform every traditional media and marketing professional into a digital expert. For years now, IAB Belgium has organised training sessions on digital advertising for new staff (IAB Academy) as well as for industry specialists (IAB Ateliers). To reach businesses outside the IAB circles, IAB has developed some CookBooks and has launched a postgraduate course.
The IAB Workgroup Educate focusses now on these 2 projects:
1. Development of the IAB training program
As the innovation in digital never stops, the IAB training courses need to be updated and checked on a permanent basis. Also new subjects must be developed, and this adapted to the different experience levels and industry.
2. Development of the Digital Marketing Postgraduate
A first postgraduate has been launched with PHL (Hasselt), as well as with Bruxelles Formation/ICHEC. The goal is to launch in every region an IAB post graduate on digital marketing.
The IAB Workgroup Educate is composed by: :
- Gaétane Deneumostier (IAB Belgium)
- Nicolas Magain (MEC)
- Matthieu Vercruysse (Aegis Media)
- Antoine Cardyn (Microsoft)
- Hans Smellinckx (Thomas Cook)
- Charlotte Van Coevorden (Corelio)
If you would like to join one of the Task Forces, contact Gaétane Deneumostier of IAB Belgium.