On June 2nd 2016 the IAB Belgium will organize the first atelier on Programmatic All Media.
Programmatic buying and selling have drastically changed the face of online advertising over the last years. Today, we see the first beginnings of the development of programmatic in traditional media. How are media such as Television, Out-Of-Home and Printed media in the process of embracing the future of the commercialization of their ad space? Will programmatic create significant opportunities to create efficiencies and develop their markets? And what are the potential implications and concerns for both the buy and sell-side in the advertising ecosystem? How should the media industry prepare itself in order to be ready for the digital transformation of tomorrow?
We asked experts from all media to come and provide answers, and share their vision about the future of the profession.
Check out the full program and don’t hesitate too long to register:
- 12:00 – 13:00 : WELCOME
- 13:00 – 13:30 : A Simple Gamechanger – Alex van de Wal – Managing partner @ Point Blank
- 13:30 – 14:00 : Programmatic, menace ou opportunité pour les régies audiovisuelles ? – Valérie Janssens – Project Manager Programmatic Buying @ RMB
- 14:00 – 14:30 : Automatisatie, efficiëntie en snelheid troef bij de Persgroep – Els Van Humbeek – Advertising Operations Manager @ De Persgroep
- 14:30 – 15:00 : Programmatic OOH – towards a global model – Alessandro Asproni – Intelligence Analyst @ Posterscope
- 15:00 – 15:30 : PAUSE
- 15:30 – 16:00 : Programmatic TV – Brenda Liebens Head of IP Digital @ RTL Belgium
- 16:00 – 16:30 : Data Driven Marketing – Frederic Dooms – Platforms Industry Manager @ DoubleClick
- 16:30 – 17:00 : Programmatic – thoughts from an advertiser – Joris Van Aken – President ‘digital & mobile’ commission @ UBA
- 17:00 – 17:30 : Fail Fast, learn fast ! Does and Don’t : epic fails and best practices form digital other media could learn of… – Stéphanie Radochitzki – Digital Strategy Manager @ Space & Corentin Franzin – Account Manager @ Arena Media
- 17:30 : 18:30 : NETWORKING DRINK
Join us during this half day event!
Block Thursday, June 2nd from 12.00 to 17.30 in your agenda for an extra-large IAB-Atelier full of networking and opportunities!
See you there,
The IAB Team
02/06/2016 - 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Maison de l’Automobile / Huis van de Automobiel
Boulevard de la Woluwe 46