Radionomy is a groundbreaking and one of the largest online radio platform. It allows radio enthusiasts from around the world to create their own online radio stations for free. It provides the tools for anyone to broadcast, promote, and monetize their own station. Radionomy leads the online radio revolution.
Part of Radionomy Group are also TargetSpot, the largest digital audio advertising network, SHOUTcast and Winamp. Based in Brussels,capital city pf Europe, our main shareholder is Vivendi.
As a smart, energetic and self driven Community Manager, you will be responsible to increase Radionomy global audience in Europe by promoting Radionomy’s platform and by recruiting new producers using it to create their own radio station(s). You will be the Expert and have your own radio station. At the same time, you’ll bring a continuous stream of new ideas and work collaboratively with a worldwide team of passionate community managers.
- Identify and actively engage with new networks and new producers communities. Establish an weekly operating plan to reach these new networks and communities
- Develop engaging content for our social media channels in partnership with our different departments
- Manage and livening up Radionomy’s current community of EU station producers. Increase their loyalty to the platform and help them to increase their audience.
- Iterate our current community approach to innovate heights
- Nurture our relationship with our volunteer moderators, keeping them continually up to date oneverything about our products
- 5+ years experience in the radio industry
- 3+ years experience in managing global online communities
- A palpable love for online radio programming!
- Social media savvy. You know the ins and outs of Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Medium and forums and how to get great engagement on each channel.
- You must be a creative, tactical thinker. We want you to challenge us to reach our strategic goals sooner and in new ways
- You must have positive attitude, high energy and will-do attitude. Only team players need to apply.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- An optional “Ambassador Program” where you can work up to four weeks per year in our Paris or New York office
- Happy hour every Thursday
- Great location in Brussels with the coolest office space in the city
Location: Brussels, Belgium